At LoveBuzz, your privacy & data protection is our top priority. Privacy is at the core of the way we’ve designed and built products and services at LoveBuzz so that you can fully trust them and focus on building meaningful connections. We appreciate that you put your trust in us when you provide us with your information and we DO NOT take this lightly.
– LoveBuzz asks for User’s personal information (email, demographic location and address, age, name, sex, phone number, preference in partner selection, payment details, personality facets, interests when the User registers with the Site.This information is readily available on the Site and only viewable by the users on logging into the account. Each member of Lovebuzz, at all times has the option not to provide this information without agreeing to register.
The User information collected at the Site is of two categories, Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Personally Identifiable Information of the User can be specifically used to identify the User as an individual whereas, the Non-Personally Identifiable Information does not identify the User individually. Specifically, LoveBuzz uses the information collected at the Site for providing high quality Services and suggesting and recommending matches best suited for the User, processing payments, assessing User preference and compatibility aspects. All information collected on the Site could be used to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, collect receivables, measure gauge for surveys on User interest in the Site, inform User about promotions and offers, detecting fraud and other criminal activity, to enforce Terms and Conditions and other related policies.
By registering with the Site and consenting to Terms and Conditions and related policies at the Site, User agrees and confirms his/her/their consent to providing LoveBuzz this information, which is lawful, necessary and permissible. When you use these products or services, they may also collect and use your information to serve you. Users at all times have the right to withdraw consent by communicating it to LoveBuzz or discontinuing use of the Site and Services offered by LoveBuzz. Upon the User opting out to withdraw such consent LoveBuzz will not be under any obligations to provide the Services nor will it be liable for the Services provided till then.
The information the User provides at the Site, may come to LoveBuzz through the following sources:
• Log Files - Every time the User visits the Site, LoveBuzzservers automatically gather information from User browser (such as IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks) to analyze trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information. This information provides an idea of which parts of Site the User visits. Log files are not shared externally.
• Web Beacons - "Web beacons" are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize the Site for Users and to collect a limited set of information about the visitors to the Site. Web beacons could be used in email communications in order to understand the behaviour of customers. Web beacons are not linked to any Personally Identifiable Information.
• Mobile Analytics - Mobile analytics software could be used to allow LoveBuzz to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on user phones. This software may record information such as how often the User uses the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. This information is not linked to any Personally Identifiable Information.
• Payment /Purchase Information - To process payment/ purchases, LoveBuzz may require User’s name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information. Such information is used primarily to process User order or as otherwise described herein. LoveBuzz adheres to strict security guidelines with respect to the storage, possession and handling of such information and protecting it against unauthorized access. It is clarified that LoveBuzz does not store User’s credit card information. User transactions on LoveBuzz are authorized and being processed by authorized payment gateway directly without any information passing through Lovebuzz. Thus, all information related to credit/ debit cards is stored/ held with Our authorized payment gateway. Only information relating to credit/ debit cards is stored with LoveBuzz for the cases where Users’ are under auto-renewal for the Account and subscription of Services.
Lovebuzz, handles the information only in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law as made applicable from time to time and only for the duration lawfully required, thereunder. Emails and Telephone Calls. User e-mail address is required while registering for the Services. e-mails are used for both transactional (e.g., confirmation for registration with the Site, credits, notifying of matches) and promotional (e.g., newsletters, new services, special discounts, etc.) purposes.
• Mobile Device - If User has registered any mobile device or uses the mobile device to access the Site, then device information may get collected (such as mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system and version information, and IP address. Demographic Data. Demographic data could be collected on the Site. This data is used to tailor User"s experience at the Site, showing content that might interest them, and displaying the content according to their preferences. Some of this information may be shared with advertisers on a non-personally identifiable basis.
• Online Survey Data - Information may be shared periodically during any voluntary member surveys. Users are encouraged to participate in such surveys as it helps in improving the Services. Survey responses are not linked to personally identifiable information, and all responses are anonymous.
• Information Regarding User Friends - The Site encourages Users to refer a friend for the Services by sending us a friend"s name and email address. This information remains in our database, and such referred persons could be sent a one-time e-mail containing User"s name and inviting them to visit the Site. Such e-mail will also include instructions on how to remove their information from the LoveBuzz database. Users agree not to abuse this feature by entering names and addresses of those who would not be interested in the Services.
• Public Forums - LoveBuzz has a blogging facility on the Site and the blogs on the Site may contain posts which are relevant to dating and relationships and is available to Users and visitors to the Site. Any information that is disclosed in the comments section of the blog section becomes public information and User is expected and confirms that the user shall exercise caution when deciding to disclose any Personally Identifiable Information.
To request removal of personal information from any blog, User has to contact LoveBuzz at email@example.com. In some cases, LoveBuzz may not be able to remove the information from the blog, in which case LoveBuzz will inform the User of such inability.
Use for Verification checks: The User is aware that to continue to receive the Services offered at the Site, it has to undertake the mandatory verification checks. The User agrees that information provided for the verification check is true and correct and is being provided voluntarily with complete knowledge of the purpose of its use by LoveBuzz and its authorized third party expert Service Provider for such verification. The Verification Check is conducted solely for the purpose of providing a richer experience in the Services. The verification process is kept anonymous and confidential and not shared with any third party other than authorized entities of Lovebuzz.
Disclosure to User’s Matches: For providing the Services LoveBuzz will disclose User profile information and verification results to recommended/ Suggested matches. Photos and other profile information posted by User will be available for viewing. LoveBuzz could make features available enabling User matches to share User profile information, including photos, with members of their social network(s). User contact information is never shared with User matches.
User agrees and confirms that non-abidance of Verification requests made by LoveBuzz will render the Registered Account at the Site terminable at the instance of LoveBuzz without any recourse, whatsoever. LoveBuzz is authorised and justified in taking any action necessary on such refusal by the User.
User agrees and understands that LoveBuzz or, its third-party expert service provider and their associates are not the author or creator of the information coming forth in the Verification Checks. Under this premise and limitations, LoveBuzz or its third party expert service provider or their associates do not warrant accuracy, validity or completeness of the content of the Verification checks. LoveBuzz expressly disclaims that the Verification checks will meet the User’s aspirations or expectations and shall be performed in an uninterrupted manner. Verification check verifies the existence of the facts and information provided by the User, it does not verify the authenticity of the facts itself.
Disclosure By Law: User acknowledges and agrees that LoveBuzz may disclose information User provides if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if in LoveBuzz’s sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law); protect or defend LoveBuzz’s, or a third party"s, rights or property; protect someone’s health or safety, such as when harm or violence against any person is threatened; or for investigative purposes.
Search Engine: Some portions of User profile may be available to search engine crawlers and therefore may appear in internet search results, but no Personally Identifiable Information will be included in such search results.
Information Transferred As a Result of Sale of Business. LoveBuzz may buy or sell assets and, depending on the transaction, User Personally Identifiable Information may be one of the transferred and acquired assets.
Users may be able to access accounts or content from third party sites, such as social networking sites, by way of various applications. The privacy policies and practices of such sites in connection with information User discloses on such sites may differ from that on the Site. Users are encouraged to review the policies and practices of these sites to ensure that the privacy of the information User submits on their site does not conflict with and is consistent with how User wishes this information to be treated. LoveBuzz is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of any other websites that may provide access to, or be linked to or from, this Site, including that of any social networking sites and third-party advertisers whose offerings require User to navigate away from this Site.
Users have the right to opt-in or opt-out of any marketing/promotional/newsletter mailings. Upon opting out, provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the related policies will become applicable. However, LoveBuzz reserves the right to send service related communication without offering User the facility to opt-out. Users can update your account settings and information at any time. At User’s request, LoveBuzz can cancel User registration and remove/block personally identifiable information from its database. However, this information may remain in archives even after deletion or termination of the User account as required by law and the handling of the same is in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law and as intimated by the government agency from time to time.
LoveBuzz follows stringent security techniques and requirements for handling sensitive and personal information. These techniques and requirements are fully compliant with the guidelines set forth under law. LoveBuzz servers are accessible only to authorized personnel. User information logged under the Terms and Conditions is shared with respective personnel only on need to know basis and/ or for the purpose of completing a transaction and/ or to provide Services. All representatives handling information under these provisions are under contractual confidentiality obligation with LoveBuzz While, LoveBuzz takes every step to safeguard the confidentiality of User personal information, by using the Site, User agrees and confirms that LoveBuzz is not liable for any disclosure due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Some web browsers (including Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome) have a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) feature that tells a website that a user does not want to have his or her online activity tracked. If a website that responds to a DNT signal receives a DNT signal, the browser can block that website from collecting certain information about the browser’s user. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and DNT signals are not yet uniform. For this reason, many businesses, including Lovebuzz, do not currently respond to DNT signals.
• Access / Update tools in the service: Tools and account settings that help you to access, correct or remove information that you provided to us and that's associated with your account directly within the service. If you have any questions on those tools and settings, please contact our customer care team for help here.
• Device permissions: Mobile platforms have permission systems for specific types of device data and notifications, such as phone book and location services as well as push notifications. You can change your settings on your device to either agree or resist the collection of the corresponding information or the display of the corresponding notifications. Of course, if you do that, certain services may lose full functionality.
• Termination: You can terminate your account by using the corresponding functionality directly on the service. We want you to be aware of your privacy rights. Here are a few key points to remember:
• Evaluating your information: Applicable privacy laws may give you the right to evaluate the personal information we keep about you (depending on the jurisdiction, this may be called right of access, right of portability or variations of those terms). You can request a copy of your personal information by putting in such a request here.
• Updating your information: If you believe that the information we hold about you is incorrect or that we are no longer qualified to use it and want to request its correction, termination or object to its processing, please contact us here.
For your protection and the protection of all of our users, we may ask you to provide evidence of identity before we can answer the above requests.
Keep in mind, we may not accept some requests for certain reasons, including if the request is unlawful or if it may violate on trade confidential or intellectual property or the privacy of another user. If you wish to receive information relating to another user, such as a copy of any messages you received from him or her through our service, the other user will have to contact our Privacy Officer to provide their written consent before the information is out.
Also, we may not be able to accommodate certain requests to object to the processing of confidential information, notably where such requests would not allow us to provide our service to you anymore. For instance, we cannot provide our service if we do not have your date of birth.
• Uninstall: You can stop all information collection by an app by uninstalling it using the standard uninstall process for your device. If you uninstall the app from your mobile device, the unique identifier associated with your device will continue to be stored. If you reinstall the application on the same mobile device, we will be able to re-associate this identifier to your previous transactions and activities.
We work hard to protect you from unauthorized access to or alteration, disclosure or destruction of your confidential information. As with all technology companies, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information will always remain protected
We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices to update our physical, technical and organizational security measures.
We may suspend your use of all or part of the services without notice if we suspect or detect any violation of security. If you believe that your account or information is no longer secure, please notify us immediately here.
We keep your personal information only as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes (as laid out in Section 5) and as permitted by applicable law. To protect the safety and security of our users on and off our services, we implement a safety retention window of three months following account deletion. During this period, account information will be retained although the account will of course not be visible on the services anymore.
In practice, we delete or anonymize your information upon deletion of your account (following the safety retention window) or after two years of continuous inactivity, unless:
a. We must keep it to comply with applicable law (for instance, some "traffic data" is kept for one year to comply with lawful data retention obligations);
c. There is an outstanding issue, claim or dispute requiring us to keep the relevant information until it is resolved; or
d. The information must be kept for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing users' safety and security. For example, information may need to be kept to prevent a user who was prohibited for unsafe behaviour or security incidents from creating a new account.
Keep in mind that even though our systems are designed to carry out data deletion processes according to the above guidelines, we cannot promise that all data will be deleted within a specific time frame due to technical restrictions.
Our services are restricted to users who are 18 years of age or older. We do not allow users under the age of 18 on our platform and we do not knowingly collect confidential information from anyone under the age of 18. If you suspect that a user is under the age of 18, please use the reporting mechanism available through the service.
We’re always looking for new and creative ways to help you build meaningful connections, this policy may change over some time. We will notify inform you before any material changes take effect so that you have time to review the changes.
To contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org